With Perma Fence™ by PermaTimber®, it doesn't matter which side of the fence you're on.
Featuring a unique modular design and castellated profile, Perma Fence™ is set to revolutionise backyards across Australia.
Made from hard-wearing, durable composites it won't rust or corrode and requires no ongoing maintenance. The fence panels join together without fixings using a unique slide and lock system, the result is a sleek seamless appearance.
Perma Fence™ by PermaTimber® is a registered design and patent-pending design, making it truly unique.
Perma Fence™ is now available at stratco.com.au. Buy now, pay later options available with Zip and Humm
Why choose Perma Fence™ by PermaTimber®?
- Versatile Installation: The unique panel system is a solution looking for a problem and can be utilised in various ways limited only by your imagination. A range of engineer certified fence configurations for your fencing problem are available to suit any location.
- Stunning Looks: Perma Fence™ doesn't have a bad side! It looks the same on both sides.
- Sound Reducing: Tested to AS1191, Perma Fence™ has a reduction index of Rw 22.
- Non-Corrosive & UV Stable: Perma Fence™ won't rust or fade like steel fencing.
- Easy Installation: Can easily be installed without extensive wastage of panel material.
- Eco-Friendly: Perma Fence™ panels are made from 87% recycled materials. Perma Fence corner and support posts are made from non-rusting Aluminium.
- Pet Proof: Perma Fence™ will keep your pets safe and secure.
The modular nature of Perma Fence™ means that it can be integrated into your garden landscape in many ways, such as...
- As wall or walls to seamlessly integrate a garden shed or pump house into your backyard boundary fence.
- As infill panels on a limestone, brick or stone fence.
Perma Fence™ is available in four contemporary colours,
Perma Fence™ Aluminium Posts:
|Single Post||Intermediate Post||Corner Post||Steel Insert|
Perma Fence™ Panel:
|Wind Region||A and B|
Perma Fence™ has been engineered to provide significant noise reduction, making it ideal for both residential and commercial projects.
Tested in compliance with AS1191, Perma Fence™ achieved a Weighted Sound Reduction Index of 22 Rw. This means that the Perma Fence™ will typically reduce noise by up to 22 dB, more than halving the loudness.
The Human Perception of sound reduction is shown in the table below:
|Change in Noise Level (dB)||Subjective Response||Significance|
|0 to 3 dB||No Change||No Impact|
|4 to 6 dB||Barely Perceptible||Minor Impact|
|6 dB||Noticeable||Mild Impact|
|7 to 9 dB||25% Reduction||Moderate Impact|
|10 dB to 20 dB||50% Reduction||Substantial Impact|
|20 dB to 30 dB||75% Reduction||Major Impact|
PermaTimber® contains natural timber elements. As you would be aware, timber has different natural appearances and to ensure PermaTimber® does indeed look like timber, it may also experience similar variations in colour, tone, and grain. Should you have a large project, it is recommended that all requirements are ordered at once to avoid any chance of colour variances.
The customer/installer is responsible for inspecting each fencing panel for colour, finish, size and other issues prior to installation.
For more information, contact us today.