PermaTimber® 146 BAL Heavy Grain Decking is suitable for use in areas rated BAL 29. The decking boards are made from a combination of high-quality recycled hardwoods and plastics, providing you with a stunning natural timber finish without any of the associated maintenance.
The boards offer a unique, fully reversible design, with a choice of heavy grain or sanded finishes.
Why choose PermaTimber®146 BAL Heavy Grain Decking?
- Fire Rated: Suitable for use in BAL 29 rated areas.
- Low Maintenance: No staining, painting or oiling required. Scratches easily sand out.
- Quick & Easy to Install: Thanks to our simple hidden fixing system.
- Sleek Natural Look: Get that traditional timber finish without the hassles.
- Non-Slip Surface: Ideal for poolside and coastal locations.
- Insect and Salt Resistant: Never fear white ants or termites again!
- UV Stabilised: We've included UV inhibitors so colour holds.
- Eco-Friendly: Made from 87% recycled materials.
PermaTimber® 146 BAL Heavy Grain Decking is available in four contemporary colours.
A stunning range of custom colours are available for special order on request.
PermaTimber® 146 BAL Heavy Grain Decking has a fully reversible design, giving you the choice between a sanded and heavy grain finish.
|Board Dimensions||146 x 22 x 5400mm|
|Max Residential Span||450mm|
|Max Commercial Span||400mm|
Download the BAL 29 Certificate here
PermaTimber® contains natural timber elements. As you would be aware, timber has different natural appearances, and to ensure PermaTimber® does indeed look like timber, it may also experience similar variations in colour, tone, and grain. As a result of this Perma Composites® may have natural variations in each decking board and in some instances a slight difference between sample and final colour.
Should you have a large project, it is recommended that all requirements are ordered at once to avoid any chance of colour variances.
The customer/installer is responsible for inspecting each decking board for colour, finish, size, and other issues prior to installation.