The PermaTimber® 225 decking boards have a sleek double-sided design that features a wood grain on one side and a reeded finish on the other. With the longest span on the market (a massive 750mm), the PermaTimber® 225 decking boards are the strongest available, making them ideal for heavy traffic areas.
Why Choose PermaTimber® 225 Decking?
- Massive 750mm Span: Widest span on the market will save you money on your subframe.
- Low Maintenance: No staining, painting or oiling required. Scratches easily sand out.
- Quick & Easy to Install: Thanks to our simple fixing system and wide boards.
- Heavy Duty: Can bear large loads, perfect for commercial projects.
- Non-Slip Surface: Ideal for poolside and coastal locations.
- Insect & Salt Resistant: Never fear white ants or termites again!
- UV Stabilised: We've included UV inhibitors so colour holds.
- Eco-Friendly: Made from 87% recycled materials.
PermaTimber® 225 decking comes in two contemporary colours:
A stunning range of custom colours are available for special order on request.
Each board has a unique double-sided design which allows you to choose from a natural wood grain or a reeded finish.
|Board Dimensions||225 x 30 x 5400mm|
|Max Residential Span||750mm|
|Max Commercial Span||600mm|
|Weight Per Board||27.8kg|
|Weight Per LM||5.2kg|
|Weight Per SQM||22.9kg|
PermaTimber® contains natural timber elements. As you would be aware, timber has different natural appearances and to ensure PermaTimber® does indeed look like timber, it may also experience similar variations in colour, tone and grain. As a result of this Perma Composites® may have natural variations in each decking board and in some instances a slight difference between sample and final colour.
Should you have a large project, it is recommended that all requirements are ordered at once to avoid any chance of colour variances.
The customer / installer is responsible for inspecting each decking board for colour, finish, size and other issues prior to installation.