PermaTimber® 295 Decking is a sleek, incredibly durable, low maintenance composite solution to traditional timber. As the widest board on the market, it is fast and simple to install.
Because of its consistent composition, the colour is the same throughout each and every board. So, if you accidentally scratch one of the boards, you can easily sand it back without having to worry about revealing a lighter patch of timber underneath.
The smooth, wide boards have no visible fixings, creating a very comfortable and contemporary surface upon which to while away a sunny afternoon.
Why Choose PermaTimber® 295 Decking?
- Low Maintenance: No oiling, painting or staining required. Scratches easily sand out.
- Save Money: Wide boards mean less material is required.
- Quick & Easy to Install: Thanks to our simple fixings and wide boards.
- Massive 600mm Span: Saves you money and time!
- Non-Slip Surface: Ideal for poolside and coastal locations.
- Insect & Salt Resistant: Never fear white ants or termites again!
- UV Stabilised: We've included UV stabilisers so colour holds.
- Eco-Friendly: Made from 87% recycled materials.
PermaTimber® 295 decking comes in two contemporary colours:
A stunning range of custom colours are available for special order on request.
Each board has a unique double sided design that allows you to choose from two contemporary styles of reeded finishes.
|Wide Groove||Narrow Groove|
|Board Dimensions||295 x 22 x 5400mm|
|Max Residential Span||600mm|
|Max Commercial Span||500mm|
|Weight Per Board||30.3kg|
|Weight Per LM||5.6kg|
|Weight Per SQM||19kg|
PermaTimber® contains natural timber elements. As you would be aware, timber has different natural appearances and to ensure PermaTimber® does indeed look like timber, it may also experience similar variations in colour, tone and grain. As a result of this Perma Composites® may have natural variations in each decking board and in some instances a slight difference between sample and final colour.
Should you have a large project, it is recommended that all requirements are ordered at once to avoid any chance of colour variances.
The customer / installer is responsible for inspecting each decking board for colour, finish, size and other issues prior to installation.