Need a 3kPa or 5kPa boardwalk installed economically and quickly?
Look no further than Perma Composites® modular RapidDeck boardwalk and walkway system, design for use in all environments including wetlands, remote access areas and heritage sites.
Our bespoke boardwalks are designed and constructed to suit all environments including coastal, fixed, floating, inland waterways, parks and spectacular coastal paths. PermaTimber® low maintenance boardwalks are also ideally suited to remote, harsh locations where access for maintenance is an issue.
Diamond Pier foundations allow low impact construction of recreational structures in parks, preserves and wild lands. With Diamond Pier’s non-destructible technology, boardwalks, stairways, bridges, pavilions and overlooks can be built in sensitive environments with minimal site disturbance. Save time and equipment costs, reduce erosion and compaction, and preserve the integrity of existing soils, native vegetations and the natural flow of groundwater on your next project.
Why PermaTimber® Decking is Perfect for your Commercial Project?
- Massive 750mm Span: Widest span on the market will save you money on your sub-frame.
- Low Maintenance: No staining, painting or oiling required. Scratches easily sand out.
- Quick & Easy to Install: Thanks to our simple fixings and wide boards.
- Heavy Duty: Can bear large loads, perfect for commercial projects.
- Non-Slip Surface: Ideal for poolside and coastal locations.
- Insect & Salt Resistant: Never fear white ants or termites again!
- UV Stabilised: We've included UV inhibitors so colour holds and looks fantastic for life.
- Eco-Friendly: Made from 87% recycled materials.