Natural timber fencing and timber screening can add style and luxury to a property, but it doesn’t last. Constant sanding and re-oiling is demanded to keep it maintained and looking good, these type of demands are time-consuming and costly. PermaTimber® Screening maintains its style and luxurious feel without ever needing to be sanded back and oiled. Quick to install, PermaTimber® Screening is perfect for residential home or commercial property.
PermaTimber® Screening can be used for fencing, privacy screens, garden screens and gates - and you will never have to worry about re-oiling or staining again! Measuring 68 x 17 x 4800mm, the PermaTimber® Screening can be installed just like natural timber, vertically, horizontally or even diagonally.
PermaTimber® 68x17 Screening has been certified by CodeMark Australia.
Why Choose PermaTimber® Composite Screening?
- Sleek Natural Look: Get that traditional timber finish without all of the hassles.
- Low Maintenance: No oiling, painting or staining required and scratches easily sand out.
- Customisable: Can be cut and sculpted just like natural timber.
- Eco-Friendly: Made from 87% recycled materials.
- UV Stabilised: We've included UV inhibitors so colour holds and looks fantastic for life.
- Insect Resistant: Never fear white ants or termites again!
Our composite timber screens are available in four stylish colours:
A stunning range of custom colours are available for special order on request.
PermaTimber® contains natural timber elements. As you would be aware, timber has different natural appearances and to ensure PermaTimber® does indeed look like timber, it may also experience similar variations in colour, tone and grain. As a result of this Perma Composites® may have natural variations in each screening profile and in some instances a slight difference between sample and final colour.
Should you have a large project, it is recommended that all requirements are ordered at once to avoid any chance of colour variances.
The customer / installer is responsible for inspecting each screening profile for colour, finish, size and other issues prior to installation.