Latest Innovation: PermaTimber® Beams
Introducing our latest innovation and one of the largest composite timber profiles in the world - PermaTimber® Beams!
The largest of their kind, PermaTimber® Beams have the capacity to be a massive 600mm depth (and anything in between). PermaTimber® Beams are the latest addition to the PermaTimber® composite range, and offer an innovative alternative to natural timber beams.
Exposed Beams are a timeless design feature and can create a striking addition to any space. Whether researching or specifying for a project it’s important to select a material that is durable and suitable to the environment.
PermaTimber® Beams are long lasting and boast minimal maintenance making them ideal for use in areas with limited access. With the size and finish easily customised to suit individual projects, they're set to revolutionise the use of exposed beams in both residential and commercial applications.
Why Choose PermaTimber® Composite Beams?
- Customisable: Available in a range of sizes and finishes
- Pre-Finished: No oiling, painting or staining required
- Pre-Drilled: Making installation quick and easy
- UV Stable and Insect Resistant
- Eco-Friendly: Made from 87% recycled materials
- Cost Efficient: Compared to traditional timber beams.
Whilst PermaTimber® Beams were developed as an architectural finish, they can be structural. For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 366 938.